We provide System Integration services to our Clients by leveraging custom development in order to create new business for the Companies.
System integration is powerful and can connect different businesses & “customer experience” into a brand new value proposition and address or create a new market.
Technically speaking software system integration is the process of bringing together various types of systems so that they create a unified single cooperating system.
Software integration can be required for a number of reasons, such as:
- Migrating from a legacy system to a new database system, including cloud-based
- Setting up a data warehouse where data needs to be moved through an ETL process from its production system to the data storage system
- Linking different systems, such as various databases and file-based systems
- Joining various stand-alone systems to make it easier to replicate processes and gain uniform results
This kind of application integration is increasingly necessary for companies that use distinct systems to perform various tasks. These operations can include anything from recording sales, keeping track of supplier information, storing customer data, and up to the payment process. To incorporate all of these different systems and applications into one system, where data can be collected and analyzed, requires specialized functionality.
A data integration tool seeks to provide a solution for cloud-based data repositories, where large amounts of data from disparate sources need to be collated, processed, and analyzed as one. By using such tools, companies can combine and utilize all of their data.
There are four methods that are used for software integration:
- Vertical integration, which integrates software based on the specific required functionality
- Star system integration, which interconnects one sub-system with the rest of a sub-system
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), where a custom-made sub-system is created which allows a variety of different systems to communicate with each other simultaneously
- Common data format integration is independent of applications so that all data is in one format and so doesn’t have to be converted into others depending on the application using it